CAM License Information
- Community Association Management (CAM) Pre-License Course
- Ready for a career in property management? Looking for more information about working with homeowner and condominium associations? Congratulations, you're taking the first step!
- Join Weissman, Nowack, Curry & Wilco's esteemed community association attorneys, leaders in the local and national community association arena, for an engaging and informative seminar to prepare you for the Community Association Management (CAM) pre-license exam and a deeper understanding of association management.
- The Course
- As you prepare for the state exam, you will learn essential information for managing associations. Highlights of this intensive four-day course include:
- Licensing Requirements
- Principles of Property Ownership
- Budgets, Assessments and Accounting
- Ethics, Responsibilities and Standards of Conduct
- Maintenance, Contracts, Rules and Covenants
- Insurance, Laws Governing Associations and Rules of Ownership
- The CAM course and one hour exam is approved as a 25-hour pre and post-license course. Without the exam, the course is approved for 24 hours of continuing education credit.
- WNCW's CAM seminar is $250 and includes materials for the course and validation of parking each day. The tuition also includes a one hour group study session following course completion and the opportunity to retake the class compliments of Weissman, Nowack, Curry & Wilco if attendee does not pass the class exam.
- WNCW Academy CAM instructors include George Nowack, Julie Howard & Jason LoMonaco. Each specialize in representing community associations and are notorious for their entertaining educational seminars and their creative approach to working with community association managers and associations. The Firm's attorneys have written numerous articles and books on community association, real estate brokerage, and agency issues.